Standard dimensions: Height – 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U Width – 600 mm (23.62 inch) Depth – 512 mm (20.16 inch)
Body – sheet steel
Door – sheet steel with safety glass
Powder paint, black (RAL 9005). All other colors options on request. Mounting profiles – Al-Zn coated
Maximum load capacity*:
6U – 100 kg (220 lbs)
9U – 150 kg (330 lbs)
12U – 200 kg (440 lbs)
15U – 200 kg (440 lbs)
* 75% of load placed in Wall-mounted Section. Static load, superficial weight.
IP 20 (for cabinet mounted to the wall)
in accordance with EN 60529
Warning: Do not install equipment until you have stabilized the enclosure.
Install heavier equipment first and install it towards the bottom of the enclosure. Install equipment starting from the bottom of the enclosure and proceeding toward the top of the enclosure – do not reverse.
Cable access and management
The top of the cabinet has rectangular opening for cable access and management. This opening can be opened or closed by unscrewing or screwing in the removable solid blanking plate. Additionally cabinet has one or two (depends on cabinet’s height) cable openings in the Wall-mounted Section (on the back).
The cabinet should be stored in a controlled indoor environment, away from moisture, temperature extremes, flammable liquids and gasses, conductive contaminants, dust and direct sunlight.
Store the cabinet in its original shipping container if possible.
Seller guarantees this product, if used in accordance with all applicable instructions, to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of initial purchase.
This guarantee does not apply to:
– Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
– Inappropriate transport to the final installation location.
– Inappropriate installation, repair, modification to any mechanical components.
– Exceeding maximum load capacity as indicated under product specification page #4.
– Being used for outdoor use and dust filled environments.
Preparing for installation
Drill four (4) holes in the mounting surface for the mounting anchors appropriate for screws
See detail A
Double-section wall mounted cabinet Model: ZZH
All cabinet’s elements are grounded.Grounding bar not supplied,need to order separately.
Available in 4 usable heights (6U, 9U, 12U, 15U) Consists of two basic parts:
– 19″ Section with safety glass mounted in frame with possibility of changing the door opening direction.
– Wall-mounted Section with one or two (depends on cabinet’s height) cable openings with dimensions
100 x 250 mm (3.94 x 9.84 inch) and openings for assembling.
Cabinet is equipped with two easily adjustable mounting profiles spaced at 19″.
19″ Glass Door Section has top plate equipped with cable opening 380 x 210 mm (14.96 x 8.26 inch)
covered with solid blanking plate, bottom plate is solid.
Wall-mounted Section has one or two (depends on cabinet’s height) cable openings on the back. Removable, perforated side panels.
Cabinet can be equipped with additional adjustable mounting profiles or angles.
Wide range of supplementary accessories: shelves, drawers, fan kit etc.